I might be having the Best Week Ever, you all. Our life is pretty much routine these days, and it’s not that often that every day has something exciting going on. Of course I’d try to find things to be grateful for every day, but this week just had an abundance of crazy good things!
Monday: My cousin Jen had a baby! A beautiful baby boy named Luke. There is something so magical about a new baby. If you want to sneak a peek at his chubby, baby cuteness check him out here.
Tuesday: On Tuesday night, WE BOUGHT A NEW CAR. Oh man, was it a long time coming! And my Nissan Murano was really giving up the ghost and it was getting stressful. The most fun part about it was when we finished all the paperwork and came out they had put a big bow on it and filled it with water and snacks. I felt like I was in a car commercial. LOL It was kind of a fun little weeknight deviation. Not to mention a great drive to work the next day. Hopefully I’ll figure out how to use it this weekend. After driving a 10+ year old car, let’s just say the technology change for me is a real learning curve. hahahaha
Wednesday: Because we were at the car dealership until LAAAAAAAAAAAATE the night before, I was Tired AF on Wednesday. But we made a (new to us) Instant Pot Recipe and not only was it super quick and easy, but it was an 11 out of 10. I love when kitchen experiments work out like that. Here’s the recipe if you want to try it.
Thursday: My house cleaners came, and seriously I felt like a Praise Emoji walking around my house afterward. They usually come every two weeks, but it had been almost a month due to some schedule conflicts, and I had hosted Christmas, so my house was at DUMPSTER FIRE LEVELS of dirtiness. Coming home yesterday felt so good, and made me excited to enjoy my clean house this weekend. (Man, I guess this is Adulting. haha)
Friday: I mean…it’s Friday! What could be better?
And just for fun, here are some fun things I have read this week in case you feel like perusing the internet while enjoying your weekend:
- Speaking of Fridays I love when I can harness a Friday afternoon to set myself up for the following week.
- 5 Things I Learned That Transformed My Health Number 3 was a game changer for me too!
- The Best Skincare Trick Is Being Rich Sigh.
- What The Hell Happened to Coffee in 2018? Garrett and I had this exact conversation recently.
- 5 Ways to Make Better Scrambled Eggs Scrambled eggs are my FAVORITE. Always looking to improve my technique.
- The Single Best Thing You Can Do For Your Reading Life I find doing this incredibly difficult.
- 7 Things to Write In Your Planner Right Now Great suggestions.
Have a great weekend, folks!