November is in full swing and if your calendar looks anything like mine, the rest of the year is going to go by in a flash! This is the hardest time of year to keep to healthy habits but it is also the time of year when our bodies need them most. Practice a little self-love this year and don’t let your calendar be the boss of you!
To keep myself eating healthy while I’m busy this season my plan is to Meal Plan (Like A Boss!) and take advantage of my beloved Crock Pot. Maybe you would like to do the same?
In case you need a little inspiration to brush the dust off of your slow-cooking sanity saver I compiled a list of 30 Paleo-Friendly Slow Cooker Recipes.
Hope you enjoy them!
(And, of course, the holiday season!)
1. Smokey Roast
2. Tex Mex Crock Pot Carnitas
3. Lemon Garlic Crock Pot Chicken
4. Braised Short Ribs with Figs
5. Crock Pot Jalapeno Roast
6. Garlic Beef Stew with Cauliflower Mash
7. Slow Cooker Lemongrass and Coconut Chicken Drumsticks
8. Creamy Cashew Chicken Soup with Kale
9. Crock Pot Pernil
10. Sweet & Savory Sage Stew with Pumpkin
11. Crock Pot Salsa Pork Chops with Cumin
12. Slow Cooker Chicken Mole
13. Crock Pot Braised Beef Shanks
14. Balsamic Roast
15. Slow Cooked Asian Pepper Steak
16. Slow Cooker Chicken with 40 Cloves of Garlic
17. Pork Loin and Butternut Squash Stew
18. Southwestern Pot Roast
19. Crock Pot Italian Meatballs
20. Crock Pot Thai Green Curry
21. Mexican Shredded Chicken Stuffed Peppers
22. Crock Pot Pork and Green Chili Stew
23. Slow Cooker Boeuf Bourguignon
24. Easy Asian Lettuce Wraps
25. Slow Cooker Roast Chicken and Gravy
26. Crock Pot Greek Stew
27. Italian Style Chuck Roast
28. Crock Pot Jambalaya
29. Caraway Chicken with Belgian Endive
30. Slow Cooked Cinnamon Pork Loin with Parsnips
It’s official, you have no excuse to not make dinner!