Crabby

Crabby

I woke up on the wrong side of the bed today and all I want to write about is a list of things I just really can’t stand:

1. Men with long finger nails
2. Someone letting a door slam in your face
3. Facebook posts about how blessed one is, or similarly their many blessings
4. Wet socks
5. When I get to the end of someone’s really awesome blog post and it’s filed under ‘Uncategorized’ — because WHERE DO I CLICK TO GET MORE OF THAT?
6. Invites to play Farmville
7. Inboxes that take up more than one viewable page
8. How, with the new OS update, I turn off my bluetooth functionality at least 10 times a day scrolling on my iPhone
9. The smell of corn nuts on an airplane
10. How Conditioner ALWAYS runs out before Shampoo
11. Low talkers
12. Being required to take antibiotics for TEN WHOLE DAYS
13. People who don’t use their blinker while driving
14. How every time I order a medium coffee in A LARGE CUP the person asks me if I want room for cream
15. Being woken up by a dog burping in your face

*****

Have something annoying you that you want to get off your chest? Let ‘em rip!

29 comments to Crabby

• SaraB
    November 20, 2013 at 9:34 am

I’ve never met anybody else who gets annoyed by inboxes that take up more than one viewable page :)

• Katie
    November 20, 2013 at 9:50 am

Men with long fingernails tops my list every time. When I was younger I watched some creepy show called Millenium (which I’m sure no one else remembers) and it had this creepy pedophile dude in it who had long nails, and so now men with long nails get filed in my brain as pedophiles/creepers. Just had to share since everyone else I have ever mentioned my aversion to Long Man Nails to thinks I am nuts :)

• Abby
    November 20, 2013 at 10:20 am

Oh yes. The blessings. OMG SHUT IT.

• Linda Sand
    November 20, 2013 at 10:25 am

People who go camping in the forest or desert then turn on their generator so they can watch TV.

• Sharon
    November 20, 2013 at 10:43 am

people that don’t have consideration for my time and are always late and don’t care that they are!!!!!

• MisoB
    November 20, 2013 at 10:45 am

Political or religious views on Facebook. Don’t Care!! Rather see 100 pictures of your cat..

• Erica
    November 20, 2013 at 11:34 am

My shampoo runs out first.

• Kelly
    November 20, 2013 at 12:32 pm

Dirty hair drives me crazy especially if you have to stand in line behind some one who has it. I can smell it a mile away ugh!

• Kelly
    November 20, 2013 at 1:16 pm

Mouth noises, why don’t people chew with their mouth closed?

• KellyBrown
    November 20, 2013 at 4:00 pm

This was me yesterday. I almost punched a customer in the face. So I shall add to the list…..people who come into a coffee shop 10 minutes before closing and expect soups and lots of choices and ZOHMYGOD you cannot eat here after we close, your ass is out that door at 10pm or I’ll throw ya out!”

• Lindsay
    November 20, 2013 at 8:37 pm

Katie! I thought I was the only one who remember and/or watched Millenium! You’re not alone! Holly you make me laugh EVERY time I read your blog! I have to agree with the finger nails! What else…people who don’t say thank you after you hold the door open for them. Retailers who forget that customer service is what they are *supposed* to be about! Selfies. People who take small children to wineries!

• Stephanie
    November 21, 2013 at 5:25 am

#10 does. not. compute. I go through 4 bottles of shampoo for every one conditioner.

I probably just made you more crabby *giggle snort*

• Noblepower
    November 21, 2013 at 6:02 am

Hilarious. I’d like to vote for Lindsay’s additions, particularly peeps that take their children to wineries. It’s basically a bar, folks, not pizza joint.

I’d like to add people that take their kids to really nice restaurants but let them dress like complete slobs and run around the joint.

• Maxmill
    November 21, 2013 at 7:15 am

I work with a woman who has long hair,that I catch smelling her hair.

• Lisa
    November 21, 2013 at 7:17 am

YES The blinker!!
    You can use it with your baby finger! Why is this so challenging? It can be done even while you talk on your phone because that law doesn’t apply to you. OOPS! Got a little carried away there. :P

• Vbshannon13
    November 21, 2013 at 4:58 pm

People who order 5 drinks at the Starbucks drive thru. GO IN. The rest of us just want our one drink as fast as possible. I know this is a first world problem, but it drives me crazy!!

• Candice Gomez
    November 21, 2013 at 5:43 pm

I think we were separated at birth because each and every one of those irritates the crap out of me!!! You always make me laugh…..thanks!!! :)

• Jillian
    November 21, 2013 at 6:20 pm

I have literally been working on categorizing posts all night. And, that pop-up at the bottom of my ipad is driving me insane. Why?! Who thought that was a good idea?

• Gwen
    November 22, 2013 at 5:01 pm

Wow, I’m completely with you 14/15ths %, but I seriously envy your non-greasiness. I’ve been using the same bottle of conditioner for so long that I’m now also using it as shaving gel!

I’m a hardcore minimalist traveler but greasy hair is most definitely my limiting factor – send some of that dry hair my way!!!

• K
    November 25, 2013 at 1:25 pm

People who spit on the sidewalk.

I cannot deal.